Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This is NOT Jamaica


This muthafather looking like a cross between Wyclef and Sway(with the turban) gonna plop his ass in the seat in front of me on the bus. The dude didn't have an ipod, but apparently a full blown radio in his pocket and thought he was just gonna blast Bob Marley or Beanie Man or some ish and wasn't nobody gonna say nothing. In his mind he was thinking, "Who gonna check me boo"? While in my mind I was thinking, "OH HELL NAW". So instinctively I smacked my teeth real loud and let out a huge breath. He turned around and looked at me and I rolled my eyes at him. He turned around in his seat and turned that ish down (at least he recognized the Black woman's fed up look). But, what really made me give him the screw face was when an old White man sat down next to him, he immediately got up and moved to the back of the bus all the while mumbling "Man, you gonna sit down all close to me and shit".

Ok, WTF sir. It is a BUS, not a personal LIMO. People have the right to sit next to you. And YES there are other people on this bus and you CAN NOT blast your weed smoking music.

I swear, people are freaking crackheads.

1 comment:

  1. "It's a bus not a limo..." I'm totally using that. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete