Friday, October 9, 2009

Sir, Get Your Child

So a father and his son sit in front of me on the bus (no this isn't how a joke starts). The son looks to be about 10 yrs old (old enough to know better). This boy yell-talked the ENTIRE bus ride. WTF??? Tell him to STFU! I don't care that you know that Jack Nicholson and Heath Ledger were The Joker. This bus is nice and quiet except for youuuuu. The boy proceeds to jump around in his chair, stand up and talk loudly and blow his breath (loudly) on the bus window. The father didn't say one word the whole time. Then the boy turns around in his seat and stares at me. I look up and give him the look of death. He says, "I'm sorry" and turns his happy ass around in his seat and sits the hell down. He knew I wasn't having it. Luckily, soon after they got off the bus. Parents, be PARENTS! Discipline your kids. I wish I would've been acting a fool on the bus when I was little. My mom would've pinched the hell out of me and told me to sit my Black ass down somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment