Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This Ain't Your Bed Sir

This dude that looks like Edward Herrmann from Richie Rich (view here ) gets on the bus all types of extra and loud. And by extra I mean Raven Simone meets Bill O'Reilly extra. He's loudly talking with the bus driver then proceeds to sit his happy ass across the aisle from me. He flops down in his seat and leans his seat all the way back (I hate that ish) which prompts the lady behind him to say "excuse me someone is here". LMAO. He LOUDLY says,  "Oh I'm Sorry" and moves to the seat next to him. But, its what he does next that really baffles me. He lays his seat back, gets his newspaper out to read and crosses his legs. Lounging and what not. WTF? This is NOT First Class on a plane, this is NOT business class on a train and this is NOT Greyhound. He acting like we about to embark on some long ass journey somewhere. Sir, in 15 minutes we will reach our destination, it ain't even that serious to have your feet up and ish. Besides how can you get that comfortable on this dirty ass bus? Then he keeps groaning or barking or some ish all loud. And I've never heard someone turn the page on a newspaper so damn loud!!!! GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER SIR! (as crystal would say).  I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment